Monday 15 April 2013

My partner won’t use s*x toys to pleasure me



I love her and am willing to concede on this, but I’m finding her lack of understanding difficult. What should I do?

My partner of three years refuses to consider my request for her to use séx toys to anally pleasure me. My former partner and I enjoyed this, but my new partner said that she found the idea distasteful. She refuses to discuss it and now seems reluctant to even have séx with me. She accuses me of being perverted or a closet homoséxual, even though I’ve pointed out that the prostate is a well-documented pleasure-spot for men. She’s also said she might discuss this with her friends, many of whom I know. I wouldn’t like any aspect of our sex life discussed without my consent.I love her and would be happy to relinquish my desires, but I’m finding her lack of understanding difficult.

Guardian Lifestyle
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Welcomed!

like