Thursday 11 April 2013

UPDATE: Michael Jackson Was Murdered?



There have been controversies surrounding his death since he passed on...Read on the excerpt:

"Michael was Murdered"

Michael's sister Latoya Jackson, made a statement, giving some validity to my initial thoughts.
"I believe Michael was murdered," she said. "I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side."
"He had needle marks on his neck and on his arms and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks," she said. " I cannot discuss that any further as I may jeopardize the investigation. I can, however, say that I have not changed my mind about my feeling that Michael was murdered."
"I am going to get down to the bottom of this," she said. "I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It’s not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won’t rest until I find out what -- and who -- killed my brother."
She mentioned very clear that it was a conspiracy perpetrated by a group of people, that he had needle marks on his neck, which obviously he didn’t inject himself, than later goes on to say that it was not about money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Welcomed!

like