Saturday 30 March 2013

West Brom Fed Up With Odemwingie


Nigerian Peter Odemwingie continues to rile everyone close to him as his West Brom coach declared he was fed up with the player’s attitude yesterday.
“I haven’t got anything to say to [Peter]. If he’s got something to say to me he should come and say it to my face,” West Brom manager, Steve Clarke told a news conference on Thursday.
Clarke then told journalists that at no point in future would he want to discuss the Nigerian striker.
Odemwingie had taken to the social media outlet, Twitter, to say some unsavoury things about West Brom and the manager saying he wanted to be sacked by the club.
“If he’s got something to say to me he should come and say it to my face. He has to come to me. He’s the one that has the grievance, not me. I am absolutely bored with the whole episode.
“I’m not interested in what he said. The club will deal with it.”
Odemwingie has been fined about £150, 000 for his various Twitter outbursts.
“I don’t read Twitter,” continued Clarke. “I understand there were some more comments and I told Richard [Garlick], the technical director to deal with it in the way they see fit.
“I’m just disappointed that I have to spend so much time talking about one player when I have such a fantastic squad of players who have made such a fantastic contribution this season.
“I am fed up of talking about one player,” he concluded.
Clarke confirmed that Odemwingie is in the squad to face West Ham on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Welcomed!

like