Saturday 6 April 2013

Karen Igho turns 29 - To Celebrate At Orphanages.


Lagos party girl, Karen Igho will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday April 6, 2013 with the less privileged in the society. Karen who turns 29 today, told NET, ‘life is not all about parties, there comes a time in your life that you realize that what’s more important is giving your service to humanity and being able to put a smile on people’s faces like the less privileged around you.
On Saturday I will be spending my birthday at the Red Cross Society…and then visit a few other orphanages and showing these children that we do care about them’ She also tweeted, ‘Ok this is the plan for my birthday this year @DENRELE_EDUN and I are going to red cross for my birthday you are highly welcome to come eat cake with me and the kids.’ ‘If you are coming bring something for the kids’, she wrote, as she invited her followers on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Welcomed!

like